DPF cleaning and removal in Merseyside
If your dashboard is illuminated with the dreaded DPF warning light then Edge Performance can have you quickly back on the road. We provide effective solutions to your DPF problems with options including forcing a regeneration cycle, removing the DPF filter and cleaning it, removing the DPF completely from vehicle’s exhaust, or replacing with a new DPF filter.
Main causes of DPF problems
- Blocked with soot
- Wrong engine oil
- Faulty injectors
- Oil leaking from turbo
- Lack of servicing
- EGR valves faulty and sticking open
- Exhaust gas temperature sensors faulty
Symptom of DPF problems
- Limp mode activated
- Loss of power
- Stuttering engine
- DPF light on
- Engine management light on
- White smoke from exhaust
Solutions to DPF problems
- Force a regeneration cycle
- Remove DPF filter and clean
- Remove DPF completely from exhaust
- Replace with new DPF filter
As you can see lots of options, some of the methods of cleaning a DPF work on certain vehicles better than others.
If a DPF is blocked due to an oil leak of some description you cannot recover a DPF without removing it. However, a filter that is blocked due to an over accumulation of soot can be removed, cleaned and replaced fairly cheaply rather than replacing with a brand new unit. EGR Valves are notorious for sticking open and these can also cause a DPF to block and throw up engine fault lights.
Call Us For A Free Quote On 07962968329 or 0151 647 6296.
We will always recommend the best and cheapest solution for every vehicle.
DPF Prices from:
- DPF Regeneration £40.00
- DPF Chemical cleaning £70.00
- DPF Removal and clean £300.00
- DPF Removal, Delete from ECU £320.00
- DPF Removal, Delete and remap £420.00
- DPF Delete software only £150.00
- All prices excluding VAT.
Edge Performance are noted for our high quality work, reliability and friendly customer service. We offer no-quibble guarantees on all work undertaken. We are an independent business and provide reliable services throughout Liverpool, Wirral, and the whole Merseyside area.